1.Are you manufacturer or trading company ?
Yes, we are manufacturer. Our factory is in Guangdong Dongguan Dongcheng. When you come to China, you can visit our factory.
2.What do I know before buying reverse osmosis water plant ?
1. Pure Water Production Capacity (L/day, L/Hour, GPD).
2. Feed Water TDS and Raw Water Analysis Report (prevent fouling and scalling problem)
3. Iron and Manganese must be removed before raw water enter reverse osmosis water filtration membrane
4. TSS (Total Suspended Solid) must remove before industrial water purification system’s membrane.
5. SDI (Silt Density Index) must be less than 3
6. Must be sure your water source does not have oil and grease
7. Chlorine must be removed before industrial water treatment system
8. Available electrical power voltage and phase
9. Layout of place for industrial RO reverse osmosis system
3.What does TDS mean ?
First, we see the full description of abbreviation. T means total, D means Dissolved and S means Solids. Total Dissolved Solids. Why it is important for us ? World Health Organization (WHO) Guidelines for Drinking Water Quality The palatability of water with a total dissolved solids (TDS) level of less than about 600 mg/l is generally considered to be good; drinking-water becomes significantly and increasingly unpalatable at TDS levels greater than about 1000 mg/l. The presence of high levels of TDS may also be objectionable to consumers, owing to excessive scaling in water pipes, heaters, boilers and household appliances
4.What is the difference between UF and RO membrane ?
Reverse osmosis and ultrafiltration, commonly referred to as RO and UF, use membrane technology. The reverse osmosis system uses a semipermeable membrane that separates 99.99% of inorganic dissolved material from the water molecule. The ultrafiltration system uses a hollow fibre membrane to stop solid debris and microscopic contaminants. UF is a mechanical filter, but it can filter water down to the superfine level of 0.01 micron,hence the name ultrafiltration. Ultrafiltration is a filter system, while reverse osmosis is a process where molecules are separated.