Reverse osmosis Equipment Technology
With the report of raw water analysis and the different requirements in different field, we can make a appropriate design for you.
1) Adopts RO membrane from VONTRON, which can remove 99.7% inorganic salt, heavy metal ion and completely get rid of colloid, microbiology organic materials, germ, protozoa, pathogens, bacteria, inorganic chemical and so on.
2) No need to add any chemicals, stable pure water quality, and no pollution drained, low produce cost.
3) Equipped with pretreatment system, such as active carbon absorption filter and refined quartz sand filter
4) 304 stainless steel rack and pipe accessories connection.
5) Equipped with auto pressure protection system and on -line monitor.
6) Automatically and manually wash RO membrane. Also the design of washing the RO membrane is by chemical solution (citric acid or sodium hydroxide optional)
7) The lifespan of the whole system is long, operation simple, the applicability is strong.
Reverse osmosis System
Reverse osmosis pure water technology is the most advanced, the most econmic and the most effective system in water treatment industry , which is a process to push high-content salt water reverse into lower salt water by press water into ro membrane. By this, most hazardous substances, heavy metal, soluble soild are wiped off. Then only water molecues can go through the ro membrane to be pure water
Reverse osmosis takes place within its system. This a configuration of RO components that maximises the effectiveness of this process to produce purified water. The most introductory system will include a membrane, a housing to accommodate this, and a stopcock on the concentrate( waste) feed to produce back pressure within the system. This back pressure is what forces water molecules through the tiny pores of the semi passable membrane. More developed systems utilise pressure booster pumps and different types of gauges and meters to fine tune its operation and output.
RO reverse osmosis membrane 0.0001 micron depth filtration
The high-precision O-membrane, which is only 1/10,000 of a human hair, is used to deeply filter rust, sediment, inorganic heavy metals, bacteria, scale, organic substances, etc. in the water to ensure the purity of the water.
Inorganic matter: Nitrate ammonia removal rate>90.9% Chromium removal rate>97.1%
Heavy metals: cadmium removal rate>99.8% chloroform removal rate>99.9% gasification removal rate>97,8%
Organic matter: lead removal rate>99.9% carbon tetrazide removal rate>99.9% calcium magnesium ion removal rate>99,7%