Product name: Large -scale industrial reverse osmosis equipment
Product model: customized
Product Brand: Stark
Product description: Large industrial reverse osmosis equipment is mainly composed of quartz sand filters, activated carbon filters, precision filters, reverse osmosis hosts, and post -treatment devices.
Large-scale industrial reverse osmosis equipment adopts reverse osmosis membrane technology to filter out suspended solids, bacteria and other harmful substances contained in raw water. It meets the hygienic standards and solves the requirements and development of the enterprise.
The low-concentration side water of large-scale industrial reverse osmosis equipment will diffuse to the high-concentration side through the semi-permeable membrane until it reaches dynamic equilibrium. At this time, the liquid level difference on both sides of the semipermeable membrane is called the osmotic pressure. When an external pressure is added to the high concentration side, as the pressure increases, water molecules gradually penetrate to the low concentration side. When the applied pressure is greater than the osmotic pressure, the liquid level on the low-concentration side will be higher than the liquid level on the high-concentration side, a phenomenon called reverse osmosis.
Large-scale industrial reverse osmosis equipment is mainly composed of quartz sand filter, activated carbon filter, precision filter, reverse osmosis host and post-processing device. The core of large-scale industrial reverse osmosis equipment is reverse osmosis membrane. The quality of pretreatment is directly related to whether the equipment can operate stably for a long time. The post-processing device is guaranteed to meet the needs of different users.
1. Preparation of pure water and high-purity water required for electronic industry production such as kinescope glass bulbs, kinescopes, liquid crystal displays, circuit boards, computer hard disks, integrated circuit chips, monocrystalline silicon semiconductors, etc.
2. To produce demineralized water and demineralized pure water needed for thermal and thermal power boilers, medium and low pressure boiler feed water in factories and mines.
3. Preparation of medical infusions, injections, pharmaceuticals, pure water for biochemical products, medical sterile water and pure water for artificial kidney dialysis required by the pharmaceutical industry.
4. Preparation of drinking pure water, distilled water, mineral water, alcoholic brewing water and pure water for blending in the beverage industry.
5. Seawater and brackish water are used to produce domestic water and drinking water.
Large-scale reverse osmosis equipment is a new type of water treatment equipment designed and manufactured according to the special requirements of industrial production. Users can adjust the water output of the equipment according to their actual production needs to avoid unnecessary waste.