How to choose a water treatment dosing system and what should be paid attention to when dosing?
1. How to choose the dosing device
First of all, the user should choose according to the industry and solution. Different industries and different solutions choose different dosing system.
Then, according to the amount of solution that the system needs to add, the selected specifications (including the parameters of the metering pump, the volume of the stirring tank, the volume of the solution tank and the site conditions) are determined, and then the dosing method is determined according to the dosing situation and the dosing situation. Then choose a suitable automatic dosing system.
Then, select the model according to the material of each component (stainless steel, carbon steel, non-metallic material), the parameters of the drug (name, concentration, temperature, density, viscosity, corrosion, etc.), and the model of the metering pump.
2. What should be paid attention to when dosing the water treatment dosing system?
1. Since the current water treatment system uses reverse osmosis as the main process, the main drug used is scale inhibitor. Then, when dosing the water treatment and dosing equipment for the first time, you should pay attention to thoroughly cleaning the medicine box first, and pay attention to closing the drain valve at the bottom of the medicine box. After cleaning twice, drain the water and then Just started dosing for the first time.
2. In the process of adding medicine to the water treatment dosing equipment, pay attention to turn on the mixer and let it stir so that the added medicine and water are evenly mixed.
3. When dosing, be sure to control the speed and stroke. You can adjust the dosing stroke of the metering pump by turning the metering pump adjustment knob counterclockwise to make it rotate to the corresponding scale and ensure that the stroke meets the requirements.
4. After adding the medicine, regularly check the water treatment and dosing equipment to ensure that there is no leakage in the dosing system. If any leakage is found, report it in time and take maintenance and supplementary measures.
5. The operator should check the water treatment and dosing equipment on time and record the cycle. Pay attention to whether the total water intake of the equipment matches the dosing amount. At the same time, pay attention to the height of dosing and water replenishment not exceeding the marked high liquid level.